Making an email Database
We are preparing to launch our new program Stanberry Outbound and want to be sure that you are ready as well! A key feature of this program is going to be a monthly E-Newsletter filled to the brim with unique information about real estate in our market areas, available exclusively to Stanberry Agents. If you are interested in getting set up for this exciting opportunity we request that you get your database together and submit an order here.
Most of you have probably used this function a dozen times but I’ve outlined the steps here for those of you who haven’t!
- Under Create a file of type, click the type of export that you want, and then click Next.
- The most common is Comma Separated Values (Windows), also known as a CSV file.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Options.
- Click the File tab.
- Under Export, click Export.
- Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions provided to create your .csv!
Many of you may already have a database set up in G-mail. To export these contacts follow these simple steps!
- Log on to your Google Gmail account.
- In the left column, click Contacts.
- On the right side of your screen, above the message count, click Export.
- Click Outlook CSV (for import into Outlook clients).
- Click Export Contacts.
- When prompted to download the export file, click Save.
- Choose a location on your computer to temporarily save the file. The default file name is gmail-to-outlook.csv